*If you wish to offer a gallery show or lecture please contact promoter*
1. Please remember to be respectful of each other. Many vendors require close interaction with attendess and excessive noise may interfere with messages shared. You may provide a noise barrier or curtain to help if needed. Vendors are to provide table covering.
2. No subleasing without permission from the promoter. Deposits must be made within 10 days of application or it may be rejected. You will then have to reapply. Booths are first come first serve – please reserve to ensure your spot. Promoter will not guarantee booth space until the application and deposit are received.
3. Doors open at 7 AM for set up the first day of the show. Show opens at 10 AM. Please be respectful of other vendors and attendees by making sure your booth as ready by 9:30 AM. Tear down begins at 4:30 PM Sunday until 6 PM. The venue will be closed after this time.
4. IF the show is being held at the Cam-Plex: One table and two chairs per booth will be provided. Please contact promoter for additional tables and chairs. Electricity is an additional fee charged by the Cam-Plex and they will be monitoring us, charge is $20. Additional chairs are $8 and tables are $10.
5. No cancellation, transfer, or refund within 30 days of show. If there is a medical emergency with proper documentation, a credit towards the next show will be given at the discretion of the promoter.
6. If you are selling food of any kind (including pre-packaged), you must contact promoter for instructions.
7. Space must be paid for in full by 30 days before show. A $25 late fee will be assessed if not paid in full by this date. Booth space may be subject to be resold if not paid in full 30 days before show.
8. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve booth space. If there is a medical emergency with proper documentation – full credit towards your next year show or refund may be issued at the discretion of the promoter.
9. Please do not put tape, pins, nails, or any other type of securing device on the floors or walls. You will be charged for any and all damages to surfaces. If you need tape or other securing device please contact promoter for assistance. If you damage the walls or floors at the location a damage fee of $200 will be expected payable immediately at the end of the show.
10. There is no exclusivity guaranteed – however the promoter may limit exact same businesses or limit the number of same items in the show to ensure the quality and variety of the show.
11. All applications must be completed online. There is a hard copy available for you to print for your records. Application is not considered complete until the application is completed fully and a deposit is received. When you have received an email stating acceptance, you may review the website to verify your vendor status. The earlier you complete the application process the more advertising time will be given prior to the show.
12. Please submit your bio, picture and business information within 10 days of application in order to give adequate time for Cam-Plex, media, social media, and flyers to be made for advertising.
13. We all work together to promote the show. Please like and share 'The Spirit of Wyoming' facebook page, share on your social media and post flyers if possible. Flyers can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. There will be No refunds for cancellations due to the Act of God or Act of Government or any event out of our control. Rescheduling event will be attempted and partial credit to future show may be at the discretion of the promoter. A medical emergency with proper documentation, a credit towards the next event may be issued, at the discretion of the promoter.
15. I/We will not hold The Spirit of Wyoming, LLC or Tamera McArthur, sub-contractors, or others helping to promote the show legally responsible for any loss, theft, injury or illness.
16. Due to fire regulations of Cam-Plex no smoking, burning, fires, or candles (anything that produces smoke or flames). Cam-Plex regulations allow for only service animals to be allowed on the grounds.
17. Payment made indicates agreement to terms listed above.
Exhibitor registration is a two-step process. Please fill out the form and submit it for review. Within 48 hours you will receive an email (at the provided address) indicating whether or not we will be able to accommodate you at this years show. If your application is accepted the email will include instructions for paying your registration fees. If your application is denied the email will include instructions on how to revise your application should you wish to reapply.
There will be no refund given 30 days prior to show. If a booth is not paid in by this time booth is subject to being resold.
The entire balance is due by 09/01/2023.
$25.00 late fee per booth if paid on or after 09/02/2023.
** The information you provide in these fields may appear on our website.
Thank you for you interest in The Spirit of Wyoming Fall 2023 Expo - Gillette.
To contact us by email, please fill out and submit the form.
To contact us by phone, please use: